- After successfully completing a Yield Analysis computation with a static approach, it's now possible to view forces applied to specific faces or bolt groups by selecting them.
- A new object has been added to our python API: "MACRO".It allows you to insert a custom python script, using existing API objects.
All functions from the built-in python module "math" can be used within a MACRO script.
- Example: MACRO creating 10 points in a circular pattern
BEAMs and PLATEs are defined by an ultimate yield strength in addition to yield strength.When running a yield analysis computation of a bolted BEAM/PLATE, the matter between bolt heads uses ultimate yield strength and yield strength is used everywhere else.
n = 10
for i in range(n):
angle = 2*pi/n
y = cos(i*angle)
z = sin(i*angle)
POINT(str(i), 0, y, z)
- Welds have been redesigned according to the following specifications:
- There are three kinds of welds: FILLET, PENETRATION and BUTT
- They are all mainly defined by a throat length
- PENETRATION welds are also defined by a penetration depth
- BUTT welds are also defined by two parameters P1 and P2 equal to the distance from the welded edge